Saturday, April 07, 2007

Changes.........


The sun is trying really hard to shine today! But the misty rain and clouds are winning. I just had to close all the doors and windows as it got cold fast.

Well, the Summer issue of Bead Unique will be out in a week or so...........and the Class Guide is printing as we speak!


So now it is onto working on the next issue and a few other great projects that are in the works!


OH another interesting and life changing event was getting and reading The Secret on March 6th. Changed my life in the most profound and joyful way. If you have not read it, then i highly recommend you do.


Ok off to weed the garden a little so I can smell the dirt and I need to plant the sweet peas or mom will not be happy with me from the angel clouds above!


Have a great Easter!

No comments: