Saturday, June 14, 2008

Too many times we stand aside and let the waters slip away, till what we put off till tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shoreline and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tide.~ unknown

As I typed the date in the subject line today, I was shocked that it was already June.

I am mad at June! Sneaking up on me like that! I was not prepared for her coming....I would have baked a cake or something when she arrived, but she came un-announced and blasted right into my life.....and brought the sun for my baby zucchini and herb plants with her! Now she also brought the snails, the weeds and the blackberry bushes that are invading everything and she can take those back, but I guess as some of those old sayings go I have to deal with a little itchy weeds and prickly bushes to have the good stuff.........so WHERE ARE MY GARDENING GLOVES! ~ p.hawkins

No comments: