Well its OFFICIAL now! The retreat web site is about ready to go up www.beaduniqueretreats.com and all gorgeous as can be!!! My nerves are completely shot now......yet I am as excited as well.
Having the opportunity to bring education to the masses has and always will be a pure joy to me. It is in my DNA I believe. Teaching and sharing all I know, and helping to bring other educaters to the event is a dream come true for me.
then add to that the education is CREATIVE? Well, what more can you ask for......oh wait, its retreat style so that means pampering and relaxing and fun. Ok .......... now its complete!
So come and share some fun with me in October 1-4 2009 at The Village at Squaw Valley.
Join us for an exclusive Bead Retreat at Squaw Valley Resort & Village in picturesque Lake Tahoe from
Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009–Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009!
Bead Unique magazine presents:
- Three full-day beading classes with world-renowned instructors Sherry Serafini, Beki Haley, and Marcia DeCoster
- Free Unique Workshops with Pamela Hawkins (editor of Bead Unique) and
CREATE YOUR STYLE Ambassador Laura Timmons
- "Meet the Teachers" Dessert Social
- Free raffles, great food, and resort-style fun for you and the entire family
…PLUS, every attendee will receive a goody bag filled with great beady surprises, courtesy of our sponsors.
The 2009 Bead Unique Tahoe Mountain Bead Retreat Package includes the following:
- Three full-day beading classes with world-renowned instructors Sherry Serafini, Marcia DeCoster, and Beki Haley
- Free unique workshops taught by Pamela Hawkins (editor of Bead Unique Magazine) & Laura Timmons (CRYSTALLIZED™—Swarovski Elements Ambassador). There is limited space, so please sign up when you register to attend.
- Meet the Teachers Dessert Social, sponsored by CRYSTALLIZED™—Swarovski Elements. Come in your best beads and meet the teachers and staff of your 2009 Bead Unique Tahoe Mountain Bead Retreat! We will have a wonderful array of sweet treats to tempt you with! (You might want to eat a little dinner before you come!)
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Lunch from Friday–Sunday
- Many weekend-long raffles for amazing products donated by Bead Unique, our generous sponsors, and teachers.
- Friday night Super Fun Surprise Event
- Saturday Pajama Party Night
- Sunday Closing Event: We'll toast you on your safe journey home with champagne or sparking cider (champagne and cider provided by Steele Wines). Final raffles and prizes will be given out
- An "Ugly Beaded Project" contest!
- A gift/tote bag loaded with lots of beady goodies
Oh man I cant wait!