Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Its a new Dream wrapped in a brand new day.


Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, Where have I gone wrong? Then a voice says to me, This is going to take more than one night. ~ Charles M. Schulz


I got up this morning groggy and sleepy. I didn’t sleep well last night, I kept dreaming of beads and gardens and web pages and on and on and on it seemed to go. So as I sat here this morning, scanning the globe for a single little quote to pass along, I came across this one and it made me chuckle!


I mean, sometimes I wonder if there is any sleep at all happening when I have a night like that. Once I am up though, leaning over the kitchen sink with my eyes closed and my head in my hands, I realize I am at the morning point of no return. Waiting for the sound of the cappuccino machine to make its morning noises and waft the coffee smell into the air it signals its time now, time to open my eyes.(dangit)


As I sit here this morning, holding my steaming cappuccino in both hands, turning it and licking the froth off the edges of my favorite chicken cup, then taking a sip, I realize it’s a new dream, a dream come true wrapped in a brand new day. ~ p.hawkins

No comments: