Saturday, January 10, 2009

Missing spring....


I feel like this today........somewhere inside there is a pretty girl......but today I feel sad. I have long gazed at these Sweet Pea buds this past summer. Gazing at them realizing there is a beautiful delicate feminine flower, drenched in sweet summer fragrance about to pop out of there.

But when you see it like this it seems sad, with its head hanging over, not knowing how to come out.....how to break out and shine.
At this moment it feels like there is no hope of becoming whole again.

Where is the sun to bust her out of her shell.

4 comments:

Ruth Trowbridge said...

wow you are quite the writer, have brought me to tears, i miss summer so much the bugs, the noise, the critters, the plants - my friends,

excellent blog, thank you

peace

Pamela said...

Hi Rural Rose!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments! I am honored that you enjoy my blog...

I just got back to blogging daily...and with all the house remodeling,I am behind as you can see.

I shall get back to posting my garden and growing pics soon!

Thanks again and welcome to my blog and thanks for watching!

Pam

Ruth Trowbridge said...

i am new here too, not too sure of the protocol as you can see,
am also in renovations especially since the snow wrecked some roofs and windows,
can't wait to see more you are my kind of woman
peace

Pamela said...

Well, I am very humbled at your praise!

But this is what this blogging is all about.......making friends, getting to know people, and finding other people who love what we love! I love blogging.

how long have you been blogging?

Pam