Thursday, March 26, 2009

White Lightning


I decided to look around for something giggly today. I am grateful for laughter. VERY grateful. So here are a few for you today. (yup, a quote-bonus)

Laugh a lot, and when you're older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places. ~ unknown

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. ~ Buddha

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. ~ unknown

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life. ~ unknown

If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever... ~ unknown (Oh wait.........I think I ALREADY DO THAT !!! hahahah)

I wish ALL of you laughter today. Every day really.
You know, laughter, smiles and giggles are the GREASE of our life. We are all like little bike chains......in motion all the time it seems. Laughter is that grease that keeps us flexible and ever able to keep going. ~ p.hawkins

*extra note - there is a bike chain grease I actually use, well its more of a wax lubricant, called WHITE LIGHTNING. I just now thought about that. That is pretty funny, that the chain grease of my life is called WHITE LIGHTNING! (hahah crackin me up!)




Have a great day today!!!
p.hawkins

No comments: